Purpose of the B&B Association of the Yukon
- To provide a forum for B&B hosts to network and communicate on all aspects of the B&B industry.
- To support and promote both the individual members and the B&B industry.
- To serve as a liaison between other regional, provincial, national and international organizations.
- To develop, maintain and encourage high standards of hospitality and service.
- To broaden public awareness, understanding and appreciation of the B&B industry in the Yukon.
- To cooperate with other tourism and hospitality organizations.
- To foster Yukon hospitality and stimulate Yukon tourism.
- To represent the B&B industry where a unified voice is needed and appropriate.
2016 Officers & Directors
- President, Mo Hartigan, The Old Screen Door B&B
- Vice-President, Roseanna Goodman, Versleuce Meadows B&B
- Secretary, Sue Greetham
- Treasurer, Mary-Anne Boily, Red Door B&B
- Director, Eva Stehelin, Hidden Valley B&B
- Director, Pamela Bangart, Vangorda Place B&B
- Director, Farshid Amirtabar, Midnight Sun B&B
For information on joining the BBAY or any other information that you may require, please contact Mo Hartigan, President - Email